When your Alienware monitor stops working, you may want to update the monitor driver. In this post, I’ll show you how to download and install the latest Alienware monitor driver step by step. It’s easy and quick.
Two ways are available for you to update the Alienware monitor driver for Windows 10, 8 & 7. You can use one of them according to your needs.
Way 1: Download and install the Alienware monitor driver manually
Dell keeps releasing new Alienware drivers on their website. If you want, you can download and install the Alienware monitor driver from Dell. To download the correct driver, ensure you know what your monitor model is and what Windows version you have.
You can refer to the steps below to download and install the driver manually.
1) Open your favorite browser.
2) Use the keyword combination “your Alienware monitor model name + driver” to perform a search. For example, if the monitor model name is “Alienware 27 Gaming Monitor AW2721D”, the keyword combination should be “Alienware 27 Gaming Monitor AW2721D driver” (as shown in the below screenshot).
3) Generally, the first result is the page where you can download the driver from Dell’s website. Click on it then you’ll be directed to Dell’s page.
4) Under the Drivers & Download tab, select the Operating system according to what Windows version your computer is running.
5) Select Drivers for OS Deployment from the dropdown list of Category.
6) Download the latest driver according to the release date.
7) Once download is done, double-click on the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
Way 2: Download and install the Alienware monitor driver automatically (recommended)
If you don’t have the time and computer skills to update the driver manually, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy. If you want to keep your computer drivers up-to-date, Driver Easy is recommended, which can save you a lot of time and help install correct drivers.
With Driver Easy, you can update the Alienware monitor driver with just a few clicks.
1) Download and install Driver Easy Free on your computer.
2) Launch the application and click on Scan Now to detect any problem drivers on your computer, then you’ll see a list of drivers that can be updated.
3) Click the Update button next to the monitor driver, then the driver will be downloaded automatically. Once download is done, you can install the driver with the step-by-step guide from Driver Easy.
If you use the Pro version, you can click the Update All button to update all drivers automatically. Besides, you’ll get full support and a 30-day money back guarantee.
Hopefully you find this post helpful. If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to leave a comment below. I’ll get back to you ASAP.