If you want to know how to download and install the latest Gigabyte graphics card driver, you’ve come to the right place. In this post, I’ll show you how to download and install the Gigabyte graphics card driver on Windows 10, 7 & 8.
Two ways below are available for you to download and install the Gigabyte graphics card driver.
Way 1: Download and install the graphics card driver manually
Gigabyte keeps releasing new drivers on their website. If you want, you can choose to download and install the graphics card driver manually from Gigabyte’s website.
To do so:
1) Go to the graphics card driver download page of Gigabyte.
2) Select the series of the graphics card, and select the graphics card model name, then click on the search button. If you’re not sure what graphics card model you have, you can refer to the steps in this link to find it out.
3) Download the driver according to what Windows version you have. To find out what Windows version you have, you can refer to the steps in this link.
4) Once download is done, double-click on the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
If you’re prompted to reboot your computer to make the changes to take effect, just reboot your computer.
Note: The design of the Gigabyte website may change. If the website design changes, the steps to download drivers from the website may be changed as well. If you find the steps different, you’re appreciated to leave a comment below to let me know. I’ll update the content.
Manually updating drivers takes time and requires a bit of computer knowledge. If you don’t have the time and computer skills to do it automatically, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy (see Way 2).
Way 2: Download and install the graphics card driver with Driver Easy
With Driver Easy, you don’t need to know what your Gigabyte graphics card model is and what Windows version you have. You can update the driver with just a few clicks. This will save you a lot of time. More importantly, this will guarantee you correct and latest drivers.
Here’s how to use Driver Easy to update the graphics card driver on Windows 10.
1) Download the Free version of Driver Easy and install it on your computer.
2) Launch the application and click Scan Now to detect any problem drivers on your computer.
3) Click the Update button next to the graphics card driver, then the driver will be downloaded automatically. Once download is done, you can install the driver with the step-by-step guide from Driver Easy. If you go Pro, you can click the Update All button to download and install all drivers automatically.
With the above step-by-step guide, hopefully you can easily update the graphics card driver. If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to drop a comment below. I’ll get back to you ASAP.