If you’re looking for the ways to update the Bluetooth Hands-free audio driver, you’re in the right place. In this article, I’ll show you two easy ways to update the driver.
Way 1: Manually update the driver via Device Manager
To update the Bluetooth Hands-free Audio driver, you can use the Windows built-in tool, updating the driver via Device Manager. To do so:
1) On your keyboard, press Win+R (the Windows logo key and the R key) at the same time to invoke the Run box.
2) Type “devmgmt.msc” into the Run box and click OK to open Device Manager.
3) Expand the categories and locate the device you wish to update the driver for.
4) Right-click on the device and select Update driver.
5) Click on Search automatically for drivers. Then Windows will find and update the latest driver for the device.
If Windows fails to provide the latest driver for the device, you can use Way 2 to update the driver automatically.
Way 2: Automatically update the driver with Driver Booster
With Driver Booster, you can update the Bluetooth Hands-free audio driver automatically with just a few clicks. Refer to the steps below:
1) Download and install Driver Booster on your computer.
2) Launch it and click SCAN to detect your computer for any problem drivers. This just requires a few seconds.
3) Once scan is done, the software will show you a list of drivers that you can download and update. Just click the Update button next to the driver you wish to update. Then the driver will be downloaded and installed automatically.
4) After you finish updating the driver, restart your computer to make the update take effect.
Above is how you can update Bluetooth Hands-Free audio drivers easily. Thanks for reading. If you have any questions, feel free to drop a comment below. I’ll get back to you ASAP.