If you’re experiencing Windows 10 display too big issue, not to worry. You can use one of the methods below to fix the problem.
Method 1: Change the screen resolution
One of the probable causes to the problem is incorrect screen resolution. To fix the problem, you can change the screen resolution. To do so:
1) Right-click on the desktop and select Display settings.
2)Scroll down to the Scale and layout section and find Display resolution. Then select the recommended resolution from the drop-down menu.
3) Sign out of Windows then sign back in to see if the problem persists.
If the problem persists, try other methods.
Method 2: Reinstall the graphics card driver
The problem can be caused by faulty or outdated graphics card drivers. You can try to reinstall the graphics card driver and see if it solves the display too large issue.
Follow these steps to reinstall the graphics card driver.
1) On your keyboard, press Win + R (the Windows logo key and the R key) to invoke the Run box.
2) Type ‘devmgmt.msc’ into the Run box and click OK to open the Device Manager.
3) Expand the category ‘Display adapters’. Right-click on the graphics card device, and select Uninstall device.
4) Select the Delete the driver software for this device checkbox and click Uninstall to uninstall the device.
5) Once uninstall finishes, restart your computer then Windows will reinstall the graphics card driver automatically.
6) Check to see if the problem resolves.
Method 3: Update the graphics card driver
The last method you can try is to update the graphics card driver. You can update the graphics card driver manually, or update the graphics card driver automatically.
To update the graphics card driver manually, you can go to the PC manufacturer’s website to download the latest version of graphics card driver. Before you get started, you’ll need to find out what Windows 10 version you have, and what graphics card you have.
Updating drivers manually takes time. If you don’t want to spend much time on this, you can use a third-party update utility to help you. Driver Booster is one of the best driver update utilities you can use.
Driver Booster allows you to update all drivers with just one click. You can update all drivers with just a few minutes even if you don’t have much driver knowledge.
After updating the graphics card driver, the Windows 10 monitor display too large issue should resolve.
Hopefully you find this article helpful. If you have any questions, ideas or suggestions, feel free to leave a comment below.