If you want to download and update your HP Realtek High Definition Audio driver, you’ve come to the right place. In this post, I’ll show you how to download and install the latest HP Realtek audio driver on Windows 10, 8 & 7. It’s easy and quick.
Way 1: Manually update the Realtek audio driver via Device Manager
You can update the Realtek audio driver manually via Device Manager. To do so:
1) On your keyboard, press Win+R (the Windows logo key and the R key) at the same time to invoke the Run box.
2) Type “devmgmt.msc” into the Run box and click OK to open the Device Manager Window.
3) At the Device Manager window, expand the category “Sound, video and game controllers”. Right-click on the Realtek Audio entry and select the Update driver option.
4) Select Search automatically for drivers, then Windows will search your computer for a newer driver and install it on your computer.
After the search is done, if you get a message saying “The best driver software for your device is already installed”, it means your Realtek audio driver may be up-to-date, or Windows may fail to provide you with the latest Realtek audio driver. In this case, you can head to Way 2 and update the driver with Driver Easy.
Way 2: Automatically Update the Realtek audio driver with Driver Easy (recommended)
To ensure updating the HP Realtek audio driver successfully, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy can scan your HP desktop/laptop to detect any outdated or missing drivers on your computer and download the drivers automatically. With Driver Easy, to download correct drivers, you don’t need to verify your computer model and what Windows version you have. All you need is a few clicks.
It has the Free version and the Pro version. You can download and install the Realtek audio driver with the Free version. But with the Pro version, you’ll get full support and 30-day money back guarantee.
Here’s how to use Driver Easy to update your HP Realtek audio driver:
1) Download Driver Easy Free and install it on your computer.
2) Launch it and click Scan Now, then Driver Easy will scan your computer and detect any outdated or missing drivers on your computer.
3) Click the Update button next to the Realtek audio driver, then the driver will be downloaded automatically. Once the driver is downloaded, you can install the driver with the step-by-step guide from Driver Easy.
Hopefully you can easily update the HP Realtek audio driver with the tips above. If you have any questions, feel free to drop a comment below. I’ll get back to you ASAP.