Want to update drivers for your ASUS ROG products? Then you’ve come to the right place. In this post, you’ll learn how to update ASUS ROG drivers step by step. It’s easy and quick.
There are two ways for you to update drivers for your ASUS ROG products:
Way 1: Update the ASUS ROG driver manually
You can download and install the latest ASUS ROG drivers manually. To do so:
1) Go to the official website of ASUS.
2) Click the SUPPORT menu.
3) Click the Enter Download Center button.
4) Search your ASUS ROG product model name, then click on Driver & Tools on the right.
5) Select the OS according to what Windows version your computer is running. Then you’ll see a list of drivers for you to download.
6) Click the DOWNLOAD button next to the driver you wish to download, then the driver will start downloading.
7) Double-click on the downloaded executable file (.exe) and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
After you’re done with installing the drivers, reboot your computer for the changes to take effect.
Note: The steps above are based on the current design of the ASUS website. If the design changes, the steps will change. If you see the design changed and the steps are different, you’re appreciated to leave a comment below to let me know. I’ll keep updating the content.
Manually updating the driver takes time and requires a bit of computer knowledge. If you don’t have the time and computer skills to do it manually, you may want to use Way 2.
Way 2: Update the ASUS ROG drivers automatically (recommended)
With Driver Easy, you don’t need to know what your ASUS ROG product model is and what Windows version you have. You can update the drivers with just a few clicks (if you go Pro, you can even update all drivers with just one click). This can save you a lot of time. More importantly, this guarantees you correct and latest drivers.
Here’s how to use Driver Easy to update the drivers for your ASUS ROG product.
1) Download the Free Trial version of Driver Easy and install it on your computer.
2) Launch the application and click Scan Now to detect any missing or outdated drivers on your computer.
3) Click the Update button next to one driver, then the driver will be downloaded automatically. Once download is done, you can install the driver with the step-by-step guide from Driver Easy. If you use the Driver Easy Pro, you can click the Update All button to update all drivers automatically.
After updating the drivers, reboot your computer for the changes to take effect.
With the steps above, you can easily update the ASUS ROG drivers. If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to drop a comment below. I’ll get back to you ASAP.