Want to update drivers for your ASUS ROG products? Then you’ve come to the right place. In this post, you’ll learn how to update ASUS ROG drivers step by step. It’s easy and quick.
You can download and install the latest ASUS ROG drivers manually. To do so:
2) Click the SUPPORT menu.
3) Click the Enter Download Center button.
4) Search your ASUS ROG product model name, then click on Driver & Tools on the right.
5) Select the OS according to what Windows version your computer is running. Then you’ll see a list of drivers for you to download.
6) Click the DOWNLOAD button next to the driver you wish to download, then the driver will start downloading.
7) Double-click on the downloaded executable file (.exe) and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
After you’re done with installing the drivers, reboot your computer for the changes to take effect.
Note: The steps above are based on the current design of the ASUS website. If the design changes, the steps will change. If you see the design changed and the steps are different, you’re appreciated to leave a comment below to let me know. I’ll keep updating the content.
Tip: To update the drivers more easily, you can use Driver Easy. Driver Easy can scan your system to detect any missing or outdated drivers, and allow you to update drivers with a few clicks. You can go to the vendor’s website to download Driver Easy and install it on your computer.
With the steps above, you can easily update the ASUS ROG drivers. If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to drop a comment below. I’ll get back to you ASAP.