When we talk about updating motherboard drivers, we mean updating the drivers for the components on the motherboard, for example, the audio card, the graphics card and the network card. In this post, I’ll show you how to download and install the latest motherboard drivers for your HP laptop or desktop. It’s easy and quick.
Two ways are available below for you to update the HP motherboard drivers.
Way 1: Update the motherboard drivers from the motherboard manufacturer
You can manually download and install the drivers from the motherboard manufacturer. To do so:
1) Verify what motherboard you have. If you have no idea how to do it, you can follow the steps in this link.
2) Go to the official website of your motherboard.
3) Go to the SUPPORT page where you can generally download drivers, then search your motherboard model.
4) Download the latest drivers for the components on your motherboard.
5) Double-click on the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
TIP: You should often go to the website of the motherboard manufacturer for the latest drivers. If you don’t have the time and patience, you may want to use Way 2.
Way 2: Update the motherboard drivers with Driver Easy (automatic way)
Manually updating motherboard drivers takes time and technical knowledge. If you don’t have the time and computer skills to do it manually, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy can scan your computer to detect any outdated or missing drivers on your computer. It has the Free version and the Pro version. You can download and install the Realtek audio driver with the Free version. But with the Pro version, you can update all drivers with one click. Besides, you’ll get full support and a 30-day money back guarantee.
1) Download Driver Easy and install it on your computer.
2) Launch it and click Scan Now, then Driver Easy will scan your computer and detect any outdated or missing drivers on your computer.
3) Click the Update button next to one device driver, then the driver will be downloaded automatically. Once the driver is downloaded, you can install the driver with the step-by-step guide from Driver Easy. If you want the driver to install automatically, you can use Driver Easy Pro (with the Pro version, you can update all drivers with just one click).
Updating HP motherboard drivers is easy and quick. If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to drop a comment below.