Realtek Audio Console is an audio control software that allows you to adjust sound settings. It plays a crucial role in enhancing your computer sound quality. Without it, your computer might even have no sound at all. So it’s necessary to know how to download the Realtek Audio Console. In this post, I’m going to guide you through the process of downloading the Realtek Audio Console for the Gigabyte motherboard.
Realtek Audio Console is a UWP（Universal Windows Platform) application. It’s available through Microsoft Store. If your system meets certain requirements, you can download it from Microsoft Store. The application can be for all PCs that run Windows 10 or Windows 11 operating systems. So you can download it from the Microsoft Store for your Gigabyte motherboard.
What is a UWP application? A UWP (Universal Windows Platform) application is a type of software application that is designed to run on the Windows 10 and Windows 11 operating systems. UWP apps are created using the Universal Windows Platform framework, which provides a common application architecture and programming interface for developing applications that can run on various Windows devices, including desktops, laptops, tablets, smartphones, Xbox consoles, and more.
The requirement is that you need to have Realtek UAD/DCH audio drivers installed on your computer. Since Realtek UAD/DCH audio drivers are exclusively distributed to computer and motherboard manufacturers, Windows probably doesn’t provide the required drivers. Before downloading Realtek Audio Console from the Microsoft Store, it’s advisable to download and install Realtek audio drivers from official Gigabyte website.
To download Realtek Audio Console for your Gigabyte motherboard, you can follow these steps:
Step 1: Uninstall Realtek audio drivers
1) Press Windows + X keys to open the Quick Link menu.
2) Select Device Manager.
3) In the Device Manager window, expand the category “Sound, video and game controllers”.
4) Right-click on the Realtek audio device and select Uninstall device.
5) Check the checkbox Delete the driver software for this device and click on Uninstall.
6) Wait until the uninstallation is complete.
Step 2: Download Realtek audio drivers from Gigabyte website
1) Check your motherboard model. If you have no idea how to do this, follow the steps in this post: How to Check What Motherboard You Have.
2) Open your favorite browser and search with the keywords “motherboard model + driver”, for example, gigabyte b550 aorus master driver.
3) Review the results and click the Gigabyte website link that will direct you to the Support page of your motherboard model. Generally, the first link is the right link.
4) In the Downloads section, download the latest Realtek audio drivers.
5) Unzip the downloaded zip file and locate the setup file (.exe).
6) Double-click on the setup file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
7) Reboot your computer.
Step 3: Download Realtek Audio Console from Microsoft Store.
1) Visit the download page below (you’ll see Realtek Audio Control shown on the page instead of Realtek Audio Console):
2) Click the Install button.
3) Continue to click the Install button.
4) Once done, reboot your system to see if Realtek Audio Console is installed successfully.
Pro Tip: If you follow the steps above but still with no luck, you can follow the steps in this post to download Realtek Audio Console: How to Download Realtek Audio Console (100% Works). No matter how you download Realtek Audio Console, it’s compatible with your Gigabyte motherboard. So you don’t need to worry about the compatibility issues.
Thank you for reading. Hopefully you can successfully download and set up Realtek Audio Console for your Gigabyte motherboard. If you have any questions or run into issues, feel free to leave a comment below.