Asus Aura Sync is easy to download and install. In this post, you’ll learn how to download the latest version and even the older version of ASUS Aura Sync on Windows 10 & 11. Read on to learn how to do it.
What is ASUS Aura Sync?
Aura Sync is ASUS’s RGB lighting control software. You can use the software to control the RGB lighting of your PC components and peripherals, for example, your motherboard, GPU, keyboard and mouse. With this utility, you can make your own favorite colors and lighting patterns on your PC components and peripherals.
Besides, the colors and lighting patterns can change automatically corresponding with the music, in-game action or CPU/GPU temperatures. This provides you with a cool experience especially in gaming.
The Aura Sync utility is compatible with ASUS ROG RGB products. It’s also compatible with non-ASUS products that have a “Aura Sync Compatible” logo on them. If you have an ASUS ROG RGB product and a compatible product from other manufacturers, you can just download Aura Sync from ASUS’ official website. It’s easy and quick.
Where to download ASUS Aura Sync
You can download ASUS Aura Sync from ASUS’ official website. Click on the latest version link, then the application will be downloaded to your computer.
This is the standalone version of ASUS Aura Sync utility. ASUS claims it won’t receive any updates soon as it’s been integrated to their new software Armoury Crate. Once the standalone version of ASUS Aura Sync utility is not available, you can go to ASUS’ website to download Armoury Crate.
How to download ASUS Aura Sync older version
For some reason, the newest version of ASUS Aura Sync may not work for you, and you may want to download an older version. If you’re using an ASUS ROG RGB product, you can download an older version of ASUS Aura Sync from the product’s driver download page.
Following steps are for your reference:
1) Go to ASUS’ website.
2) Go to Support -> Drivers & Manuals.
3) Enter your product model name.
4) Click on Drivers & Tools.
5) Select the OS as the operating system that your PC is running (Windows 10 64-bit or Windows 11 64-bit).
6) Under Utilities, you’ll see different versions of Aura that are available to download. Locate an older version and click the Download button. Then the utility will be downloaded to your computer.
How to install ASUS Aura Sync
After downloading the ASUS Aura Sync utility, you can follow these steps to install it on your computer:
1) Extract the downloaded file (.zip) to a folder that you can find easily.
2) Open the extracted file and then double-click on Setup.exe.
3) Follow the on-screen instructions to finish the installation.
Hopefully you find this article helpful. If you have any questions, feel free to drop a comment below. I’ll get back to you ASAP.