Minecraft launcher.dll file missing or not found? To download and install the Minecraft launcher.dll file, you can use one of the two methods below.
Method 1: Download and install launcher.dll by reinstalling Minecraft
The launcher.dll is installed along with Minecraft. In most cases, reinstalling Minecraft can help download and install the launcher.dll file again. To reinstall Minecraft, follow these steps:
Firstly, uninstall Minecraft from your computer. To do so:
1) Right-click the Start menu button and select Apps and Features.
2) Scroll down and locate Minecraft . Click on it and select Uninstall.
3) After the uninstallation process is complete, go to the Minecraft installation folder (the default installation folder is “%APPDATA%.minecraft“) and delete all files in the folder.
4) Restart your computer.
5) Download Minecraft from the official website.
6) Install Minecraft again. Then the launcher.dll file will be installed together.
Method 2: Download and install launcher.dll using DLL-files.com Client
You can download and install the Minecraft launcher.dll file with a third-party program. To do this, you can use DLL-files.com Client.
With DLL-files.com Client, you can download the launcher.dll file with just one click, then install it easily on your computer. Besides, you don’t need to verify your Windows version, and you don’t need to worry about downloading a wrong file.
To download and install the launcher.dll file, you just need a few clicks:
1) Download and install DLL-files.com Client on your computer.
2) Launch the program and type “launcher.dll” into the search box and then click on the Search for DLL file button.
3) Click the launcher.dll link.
4) Click the Install button, then you’ll be prompted to buy a license key and register the program to install the file.
Hopefully you find the article helpful. If you have any questions, feel free to drop a comment below. I’ll get back to you ASAP.