You may want to uninstall Lost Ark for some reasons like fixing game not launching issues. Uninstalling Lost Ark is very easy. You can do it using Steam or via Windows. In this post, I’ll show you four methods to uninstall Lost Ark.
To uninstall Lost Ark, you can select one of the four methods below:
After you uninstall Lost Ark, if you’d like to reinstall it, you can go to the section How to Reinstall Lost Ark for the steps.
Method 1: Uninstall Lost Ark in Steam
The easiest and quickest way to uninstall Lost Ark is directly through Steam itself. Here’s how to do it:
1) Open the Steam client and log in, if required.
2) Click the Library tab in the top navigation menu.
3) Right-click on Lost Ark, then select Manage > Uninstall from the drop-down menus.
4) A confirmation window will pop up to confirm with you whether you want to completely uninstall the game. Click the Uninstall button if you’re ready to uninstall the game.
If you would rather not directly uninstall Lost Ark from Steam, you can do it through Windows. In that case, move ahead to see other methods.
Method 2: Uninstall Lost Ark from Apps and Features
Much like any other Windows application, you can uninstall Lost Ark from Windows Apps and Features. Here’s how to do it:
1) Go to the Apps & Features window.
Right-click the Start menu button and select Apps and Features. After that, the Apps and Features window will open.
2) Find Lost Ark and click on it to expand the menu.
3) Click Uninstall > Uninstall to begin the process.
4) You’ll then be taken to the Steam login screen. Log in with your credentials. Once the final confirmation box pops up, click Uninstall to confirm the uninstall.
Method 3: Uninstall Lost Ark from Control Panel
You can also choose to uninstall Lost Ark from the Control Panel. Here’s how to do it:
1) On your keyboard, press the Windows logo key.
2) Type “control panel” and select Control Panel from the results.
3) View by Category and select Uninstall a program.
4) Locate and right-click on Lost Ark, then select Uninstall.
5) Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the deletion.
Method 4: Delete Lost Ark from the Steamapps folder
To ensure Lost Ark (and all of its files) will be entirely removed from the system, you can delete the game from the Steamapps folder. This method is a little complicated. Here’s how to do it:
1) Open File Explorer.
2) Navigate to your Steam installation folder. On Windows 10, the default installation folder is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam.
3) Once in the Steam folder, locate and open the Steamapps folder.
4) Inside the Steamapps folder, locate and open the Common folder .
5) Inside the Common folder, locate and right-click on Lost Ark and select Delete from the options shown in the menu. Then the game will be removed from your computer.
How to Reinstall Lost Ark
In case you’d like to reinstall Lost Ark, you can follow below steps to reinstall it through Steam.
1) Open the Steam client and log in to the platform.
2) Go to the Library tab.
3) Right-click on Lost Ark (which should be grayed out) and select Install from the drop-down menu.
Hopefully you can uninstall Lost Ark easily with the step-by-step guide above. If you have any questions, feel free to drop a comment below. I’ll get back to you ASAP.