If you’re experiencing the bluetooth device audio issues like bluetooth audio device no sound issues and bluetooth audio device lagging issues, you can try updating the bluetooth driver to fix the issue. In this article, you’ll learn how to download and update the bluetooth driver on Windows 10. It’s easy and quick!
Method 1: Update the bluetooth driver via Device Manager
You can manually update the bluetooth driver via Device Manager. Here’s how to do it:
1) Right-click on the Start menu button at the bottom left corner of the desktop and select Device Manager. Then the Device Manager window will pop up.
2) At the Device Manager window, double-click on Bluetooth to expand it.
3) Right-click on the bluetooth device and select Update driver.
4) Select Search automatically for drivers. Then Windows will search for a new driver and update the driver automatically.
When search is done, if you get a message saying “The best drivers for your device are already installed”, it means you have the latest driver installed or Windows fails to provide you with the latest driver. In this case, it’s recommended you try Method 2 to check if a newer version of the bluetooth driver is available.
5) Once the update is done, restart your computer for the changes to take effect.
Method 2: Update the bluetooth driver with Driver Easy (recommended)
If Method 1 doesn’t work for you or if you don’t have the time and computer skills to update the bluetooth driver manually, you can update the driver automatically with Driver Easy.
With Driver Easy, to download the correct drivers, you don’t need to verify your computer model and your Windows version. You can update drivers with a few clicks even if you don’t have too much computer skills.
1) Download and install Driver Easy Free on your computer.
2) Launch the application and click on Scan Now to detect any problem drivers on your computer, then you’ll see a list of drivers that can be updated.
3) Click the Update button next to the bluetooth driver, then the driver will be downloaded automatically. Once download is done, you can install the driver with the step-by-step guide from Driver Easy.
If you use the Pro version, you can click the Update All button to update all drivers automatically. Besides, you’ll get full support and a 30-day money back guarantee.
4) After updating the driver, restart your computer for the changes to take effect.
Hopefully you find this article helpful. If you have any questions, feel free to drop a comment below. I’ll get back to you ASAP.