If you want to download and update the driver for your Belkin USB wireless adapter, you’ve come to the right place. In this article, I’ll show you how to download the correct Belkin USB wireless adapter driver. With the guide, you can update the driver easily even if you don’t have too much computer skills.
To download and update the Belkin USB wireless adapter driver, you can use one of the two ways below:
Way 1: Download and update the driver from Belkin
1) Open your favorite browser.
2) Use the keyword combination “your Belkin wireless adapter model name + driver” to perform a search. For example, if your adapter model name is “F5D7050”, the keyword combination should be “F5D7050 driver” (as shown in the below screenshot).
Tip: You can check what your device model name is from the sticker located at the back of the device.
3) Generally, the first result is the page where you can download the driver from Belkin’s website. Click on it then you’ll be directed to Belkin’s support page.
4) On Belkin’s support page, you may see multiple versions for you to choose from. Just select the version according to what version your device has.
Tip: The device version is usually following the model number and starts with V or Ver.
5) Click the Download link then the driver will start downloading.
6) Once download is done, you can double-click on the downloaded file (.exe file) and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
Way 2: Download and update the driver with Driver Easy (recommended)
If you don’t have the time and computer skills to update the Belkin USB wireless adapter driver manually, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
With Driver Easy, you can update a driver with just a few clicks. You don’t need to verify your Belkin USB wireless adapter model number and the version. More importantly, you can always get the correct and latest drivers.
1) Download and install Driver Easy Free on your computer.
2) Launch the application and click on Scan Now to detect any problem drivers on your computer, then you’ll see a list of drivers that can be updated.
3) Click the Update button next to the Belkin driver, then the driver will be downloaded automatically. Once download is done, you can install the driver with the step-by-step guide from Driver Easy.
If you use the Pro version, you can click the Update All button to update all drivers automatically. Besides, you’ll get full support and a 30-day money back guarantee.
Hopefully you find the article helpful. If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment below. I’ll get back to you ASAP.