Want to download Realtek audio drivers for Windows 11? Then you’ve come to the right place. In this post, you’ll learn how to download Realtek audio drivers for Windows 11 step by step. It’s easy and quick.
You can select one of the three easy ways below to download Realtek audio drivers for Windows 11:
Why not download from Realtek?
The Realtek sound card was produced by Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. You can download Realtek audio drivers for Windows 10, 8 and Windows 7 from Realtek’s official website, but you can’t download Realtek audio drivers for Windows 11 on their website.
Realtek hasn’t updated the audio drivers from July 26th, 2017. If you’d like to update your Realtek audio driver, downloading the driver from Realtek is not the best option. That’s why it’s not recommended you download the driver from Realtek.
Way 1: Download from Device Manager
You can download and update the Realtek audio driver for Windows 11 from Device Manager. To do this, follow these steps:
1) On your keyboard, press Win+R at the same time to invoke the Run box.
2) Type “devmgmt.msc” into the Run box and press Enter to open the Device Manager window.
3) At the Device Manager window, double-click on Sound, video and game controllers to expand the category. Right-click on Realtek Audio (you may have a different name here), select Update driver.
4) Select Search automatically for drivers. Then Windows will download and install the new driver automatically.
Way 2: Download from manufacturer’s website
Computer manufacturers or motherboard manufacturers usually keep updating drivers to fix bugs or improve device features, then release new drivers on their website. So you can expect the Realtek audio drivers for Windows 11 are available to download from their website.
If you’re using a brand computer, it’s recommended you download Realtek audio drivers from the computer manufacturer’s website (ASUS, Lenovo, Dell, Acer, HP, etc.) If you’re using a built computer, it’s recommended you download Realtek audio drivers from the motherboard manufacturer’s website (ASUS, MSI, Gigabyte, Asrock, etc.).
1) Verify the computer\motherboard model.
2) Go to the manufacturer’s website then search for the product model name.
3) Go to the driver download page of the product.
4) Download the Realtek audio driver for Windows 11.
After downloading the driver, you can install the driver easily.
Generally, the downloaded driver file is a .zip file or a .exe file. If it’s a .zip file, extract it first, then double-click on the installer (.exe) to install the driver. If it’s a .exe file, just double-click on it and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
Way 3: Download from Driver Easy
If you want to download Realtek audio drivers for Windows 11 more easily, it’s recommended you use Driver Easy, which only requires you a few clicks.
Driver Easy is a trustworthy driver update tool with around 3 million users around the world. It can scan your computer to detect any missing or outdated drivers, and then provides you with new drivers.
Here’s how to use Driver Easy to download and update the Realtek audio driver for Windows 11:
1) Download Driver Easy Free and install it on your computer.
2) Launch it and click Scan Now, then Driver Easy will scan your computer and detect any outdated or missing drivers on your computer. Once done, you’ll see a list of drivers that can be updated.
3) Click the Update button next to the Realtek audio driver, then the driver will be downloaded automatically. Once the driver is downloaded, you can easily install the driver with the step-by-step guide from Driver Easy.
Hopefully you find this article helpful. If you have any questions, feel free to drop a comment below. I’ll get back to you ASAP.