When you tried to play Valorant, you found it was stuck on the loading screen (like forever). That’s frustrating, but not to worry. You can try the following solutions which possibly can solve the problem.
There are five solutions you can try. You do not have to try them all; just try them one by one until the problem resolves.
Solution 1: Restart Valorant and your computer
Before you move on to the advanced steps, the first thing you can do is to restart Valorant and see if the problem persists.
If the problem persists, restart your computer and then launch Valorant again.
If the problem is not resolved, continue to try other methods.
Solution 2: Run Valorant as Administrator
To fix the “Valorant stuck on loading screen” issue, you can try to change the launch settings and make it run as administrator whenever you open the game. To do so:
1) Right-click on the Valorant shortcut and select Properties.
2) Click on the Compatibility tab and select Run this program as an administrator.
3) Click Apply -> OK to save the changes.
4) Restart your computer, and then you can run Valorant administrator. Then the problem may resolve.
Solution 3: Reinstall Vanguard and Valorant
Some users have reported that reinstalling Vanguard and Valorant can resolve the infinite loading screen problem, so you can give it shot as well.
Vanguard is an anti-cheat program that’s used to monitor and stop attempts at hacks or exploits in Valorant. When you install Valorant, Vanguard will be installed automatically.
However, uninstalling Valorant won’t uninstall Vanguard. It means you need to uninstall Vanguard separately.
Here’s how to uninstall Vanguard and Valorant:
1) On your keyboard, press Win+I (the Windows key and I key) at the same time to open the Settings window.
2) Click on Apps.
3) Click on Apps & features in the left pane. And then in the right pane, scroll until you see Riot Vanguard. Click on it, and then click on Uninstall. After that, you’ll be prompted to click Uninstall again to confirm the uninstallation.
4) Once Vanguard is uninstalled, uninstall Valorant with the same steps.
5) Restart your computer and check to see if you’re still facing the problem.
Tip: If the problem persists, you can try to reinstall Valorant in a different disk.
Solution 4: Update the drivers
Faulty drivers can cause Valorant to be stuck on the loading screen. To fix the problem, you can try to update the drivers on your computer.
You can manually update the drivers if you want. Just head to the PC manufacturer’s website or the device manufacturer’s website to download the latest drivers corresponding to the Windows version you have.
Manually updating drivers takes time and requires a bit of technical knowledge. If you don’t have time and technical knowledge to do it manually, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy, which allows you to update all drivers on your computer with a few clicks.
1) Download and install Driver Easy Free on your computer.
2) Launch the application and click on Scan Now to detect any problem drivers on your computer, then you’ll see a list of drivers that can be updated.
3) Click the Update button next to a driver, then the driver will be downloaded and installed automatically. Once download is done, you can install the driver with the step-by-step guide from Driver Easy.
If you use the Pro version, you can click the Update All button to update all drivers automatically. Besides, you’ll get full support and a 30-day money back guarantee.
4) Update all drivers then restart your computer to check to see if the problem persists.
Hopefully you find this article helpful. If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment below. I’ll get back to you ASAP.