Want to update your MSI Realtek High Definition Audio driver? Then you’ve come to the right place. In this post, you’ll learn 2 easy ways to download and install the latest MSI motherboard Realtek audio driver.
Way 1: Update MSI the Realtek audio driver manually
You can update the Realtek audio driver manually via Device Manager. To do so:
1) Right-click on the Start menu button and select Device Manager.
2) In Device Manager, expand the category “Sound, video and game controllers”. Right-click on the Realtek Audio entry and select Update driver .
3) Select Search automatically for drivers, then Windows will search your computer for a newer driver and install it on your computer.
After the search is done, if you get a message saying “The best driver software for your device is already installed”, it means your Realtek audio driver is up-to-date, or Windows fails to provide you with the latest Realtek audio driver. In this case, you can head to Way 2 and see if you can successfully update the driver with a third-party driver utility.
Way 2: Update MSI the Realtek audio driver automatically
To ensure updating the Realtek audio driver successfully, you can use Driver Easy.
Driver Easy can scan your computer to detect any outdated or missing drivers on your computer. It has the Free version and the Pro version. You can download and install the Realtek audio driver with the Free version. But with the Pro version, you can update all drivers with one click. Besides, you’ll get full support and a 30-day money back guarantee.
Here’s how to use the Free version to update the MSI Realtek audio driver:
1) Download Driver Easy Free and install it on your computer.
2) Launch it and click Scan Now, then Driver Easy will scan your computer and detect any outdated or missing drivers on your computer. Once done, you’ll see a list of drivers that can be updated.
3) Click the Update button next to the Realtek audio driver, then the driver will be downloaded automatically. Once the driver is downloaded, you can install the driver manually with the step-by-step guide from Driver Easy. If you want the driver to install automatically, you can upgrade to Driver Easy Pro.
Hopefully you can update the MSI Realtek audio driver easily with the ways above. If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to drop a comment below. I’ll get back to you ASAP.