While you’re trying to launch a game (Valorant, Fortnite, Pubg, etc), you get the following message saying that your graphics card driver has a problem:
“Warning: Known issues with graphics driver
The installed version of the AMD/NVIDIA Graphics driver has known issues. Please update to the latest driver version.”
As the message says, to fix the issue, you should update the graphics driver to the latest version. But before that, you should check if your graphics card meets the minimum system requirements required to play the game. If your graphics card isn’t even at the minimum system requirements, updating the graphics driver won’t work.
So first, go to the site of the game’s provider to check the game’s minimum system requirements, which should tell you what graphics card you need. For example, to play Fortnite, you need Intel HD 4000 or higher. If you have no idea what graphics card you have, you can refer to the steps in this link.
If your graphics card meets the minimum system requirements, you can use one of the two ways below to update the graphics driver.
Way 1: Update the graphics driver manually
You can update the graphics driver manually. To do so:
2) Go to the page where you can download the drivers. The page could be something like DRIVERS, DRIVERS & SUPPORT, etc.
3) Select your graphics card model and the operating system that you have.
4) Download and install the latest version of the driver.
If you don’t have the time and computer skills to update the driver manually, you can do it automatically with Way 2.
Way 2: Update the graphics driver automatically (recommended)
You can update the graphics driver automatically with Driver Easy, which can scan your computer to detect any outdated or missing drivers on your computer, then provide you with the latest drivers. You can use it to download and install the latest graphics driver.
Driver Easy has the Free version and the Pro version. You can download and install the graphics card driver with the Free version. But with the Pro version, you can update all drivers with one click. Besides, you’ll get full support and a 30-day money back guarantee.
1) Download Driver Easy and install it on your computer.
2) Launch it and click Scan Now, then Driver Easy will scan your computer and detect any outdated or missing drivers on your computer.
3) Click the Update button next to the graphics card driver, then the driver will be downloaded automatically. Once the driver is downloaded, you can install the driver with the step-by-step guide from Driver Easy. If you want the driver to install automatically, you can use Driver Easy Pro.
Hopefully you find the article helpful. If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to leave a comment below.