When you’re trying to launch a game (Valorant, Fortnite, Pubg, etc.), you get the following message saying that your graphics card driver has a problem:
“Warning: Known issues with graphics driver
The installed version of the AMD/NVIDIA Graphics driver has known issues. Please update to the latest driver version.”
As the message says, to fix the issue, you should update the graphics driver to the latest version. But before that, you should check if your graphics card meets the minimum system requirements required to play the game. If your graphics card isn’t even at the minimum system requirements, updating the graphics driver won’t work.
So first, go to the site of the game’s provider to check the game’s minimum system requirements, which should tell you what graphics card you need. For example, to play Fortnite, you need Intel HD 4000 or higher (learn How to See What Graphics Card GPU You Have).
If your graphics card meets the minimum system requirements, you can try updating the graphics driver to fix the error. You can use one of the two ways below to update the graphics card driver:
Way 1: Update the graphics driver via Device Manager
You can update the graphics driver via Device Manager. Here’s how:
1) Open Device Manager (learn how to access Device Manager).
2) Expand category “Display adapters”. Right-click on your graphics card device and then select Update driver.
3) Select Search automatically for drivers. Then Windows will search for a new driver and install the driver automatically.
Way 2: Update the graphics driver manually
You can update the graphics driver manually. To do so:
2) Go to the page where you can download the drivers. The page could be something like DRIVERS, DRIVERS & SUPPORT, etc.
3) Select your graphics card model and the operating system that you have.
4) Download and install the latest version of the driver.
Tip: If the error still occurs, you can use Driver Easy to help update the graphics driver. Driver Easy can scan your computer to detect problem drivers on your computer, and allow you to update drivers with a few clicks. You can go to the vendor’s website to download Driver Easy.
Hopefully you can fix the warning known issues with graphics drivers with the above steps. If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to drop a comment below. I’ll get back to you ASAP.