For some reason, you may want to download the Realtek Audio Console and reinstall it on your computer. But you have no idea how to download it. Not to worry. In this post, you’ll learn 2 easy ways to download the Realtek Audio Console.
Way 1: Download Realtek Audio Console from Microsoft Store
You can download Realtek Audio Console from Microsoft Store. To do so:
1) Open the Microsoft Store download link.
2) Click Get, then you’re prompted to open the Microsoft Store app.
3) Once the Microsoft Store app opens, click Get to download the application.
Downloading from Microsoft Store is easy. But some users have reported they could not download Realtek Audio Console from Microsoft Store due to some errors like the common error 0x803FB005. If this way doesn’t work for you either, you can use Way 2 to download the application by updating the Realtek audio driver.
Way 2: Install Realtek Audio Console by updating the Realtek audio driver
To download Realtek Audio Console, you can download and install the latest Realtek audio driver, which will include the application.
You can do it manually or automatically with Driver Easy.
To download the driver manually, you need to verify your motherboard model and what Windows version you have. Besides, ensure you download the latest version of Realtek from your motherboard manufacturer’s website.
If you don’t have the time or computer skills to update the driver manually, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy, which just requires you a few clicks.
1) Download the Free version of Driver Easy, then install it on your computer.
2) Launch the application and click Scan Now to detect any missing or outdated drivers on your computer.
3) Click the Update button next to the Realtek audio driver, then the driver will be downloaded automatically. Once download is done, you can install the driver manually by following the step-by-step guide from Driver Easy. (The Pro version allows you to download and install the driver automatically).
4) After updating the Realtek audio driver, check if you have Realtek Audio Console installed on your computer.
Your Realtek Audio Console doesn’t work? The following links may help: