For some reason, you may want to download the Realtek Audio Console and reinstall it on your computer. But you have no idea how to download it. Not to worry. In this post, you’ll learn how to download the Realtek Audio Console for Windows 10, 11 & 8. It’s easy and quick.
There are three ways available for you to download the Realtek Audio Console:
Way 1: Download Realtek Audio Console from motherboard maker’s website
Realtek Audio Console usually comes with the Realtek audio driver. If it’s missing on your computer, you can get it back by downloading and installing the latest Realtek audio driver from motherboard’s maker’s website.
1) First, verify what your motherboard model is. If you have no idea how to do it, follow the steps in this post: How to Check What Motherboard You Have.
2) Open your favorite browser, and then search with the keyword combination “motherboard model + driver“. In my case, it was “asus b360m plus gaming s driver”.
3) Click the link that will direct you to the support or the driver download page of your motherboard. Usually, the first link is right link.
4) Go the driver download section, then download the latest Realtek audio driver corresponding with your Windows version (What Windows version you have?).
5) Once downloaded, follow the below steps:
If the downloaded file is the “.exe” file:
Double-click on the file and following the on-screen instructions to install the driver. After that, restart your computer and check to see if Realtek Audio Console is installed.
If the downloaded file is the “.zip” file:
unzip it first, then open the unzipped folder to find the Realtek Audio Console installer file. In my case, the file is 67446508444443f58a732eb89a2b31d4.appxbundle which is located in the folder UWP -> RtkUWP_126.96.36.199. Then double-click on the file and follow the on-screen instructions to install Realtek Audio Console.
If you don’t have the time or computer skills to download and install the Realtek audio driver manually, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy, which just requires you a few clicks.
1) Download the Free version of Driver Easy, then install it on your computer.
2) Launch the application and click Scan Now to detect any missing or outdated drivers on your computer. The scan process may take you several seconds. Once done, you’ll see a list of drivers that can be updated.
3) Click the Update button next to the Realtek audio driver, then the driver will be downloaded automatically. Once download is done, you can install the driver manually by following the step-by-step guide from Driver Easy. (The Pro version allows you to download and install the driver automatically).
4) After updating the Realtek audio driver, check if you have Realtek Audio Console installed on your computer.
Way 2: Download Realtek Audio Console from Intel
The Realtek Audio Console is not available directly from Realtek. But fortunately, you can download it from Intel’s website.
1) Go to the download link of Intel.
2) Click the download link of Realtek Audio Console.
3) Once downloaded, unzip the file.
4) In the unzipped folder, and double-click on the file 0c24be91a5d54cbd80a0f7bea6cdcb01.appxbundle.
5) Click Install then the application will be installed automatically.
Way 3: Download Realtek Audio Console from Microsoft Store
Realtek Audio Console belongs to UWP (Universal Windows Platform) and is available on Microsoft Store. So you can download it from Microsoft Store. To do so:
1) Open the Microsoft Store download link.
2) Click Get, then you’re prompted to open the Microsoft Store app.
3) Once the Microsoft Store app opens, click Get to download the application. Once download is done, follow the on-screen instructions to install the application.
Note: Some apps in Microsoft Store might not be downloaded at a specific time. If the Realtek Audio Console app is no longer available on Microsoft Store, you way want to use Way 1 or Way 2 to download the app.
Your Realtek Audio Console doesn’t work? The following links may help: