If you’re having some issues with your NVIDIA Geforce GTX 950M graphics card, you may want to download and update the drivers for the graphics card. Then you’ve come to the right place. In this article, you’ll learn how to download and update the graphics card from NVIDIA. It’s easy and quick.
How to download NVIDIA Geforce GTX 950M drivers from NVIDIA
NVIDIA keeps updating and releasing new drivers for their graphics cards, so you can directly download and update the drivers from their official website. Here’s how to do it:
1) Go to the driver download page of NVIDIA.
2) Select from the dropdown list as follows:
Product Type: GeForce
Product Series: GeForce900M Series (Notebooks)
Product: GeForce GTX 950M
This option depends on what Windows version you have. For example, if you have the Windows 10 64-bit version, select Windows 10 64-bit.
This option depends on what you update the driver for. The Game Ready Driver (GRD) is for optimizing game performance. The Studio Driver (SD) driver is for optimizing the performance of general applications like video editors and image editors.
3) Click the SEARCH button.
4) Click the DOWNLOAD button then the driver will be downloaded to your computer.
5) Double-click on the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to finish the driver installation.
6) Once done, restart your computer for the changes to take effect.
Tip: The drivers from NVIDIA may not be able to fix the specific issues occurring to your Notebook, for example, the ASUS Notebook. If you want a more customizable driver, you can download and update the driver from the Notebook makers (ASUS, Acer, Lenovo, etc.).
Download and Update Nvidia Geforce GTX 950M drivers with Driver Easy
If you want to download and update the NVIDIA Geforce GTX 950M driver more easily, you can do it with Driver Easy, which just requires you several clicks.
Driver Easy can scan your computer to detect any problem drivers, and then recommend you the best-matched and the latest drivers, which come from the device makers, the PC makers or the motherboard makers. You can use Driver Easy to fix any driver issues with your graphics card.
Here’s how to use Driver Easy to update drivers for NVIDIA Geforce GTX 950M
1) Download and install Driver Easy Free on your computer.
2) Launch Driver Easy and click on Scan Now to detect any problem drivers on your computer, then you’ll see a list of drivers that can be updated.
3) Click the Update button next to the NVIDIA Geforce GTX 950M driver, then the driver will be downloaded automatically. Once download is done, you can install the driver with the step-by-step guide from Driver Easy.
If you upgrade to Driver Easy Pro, you can click the Update All button to update all drivers automatically. Besides, you’ll get full support and a 30-day money back guarantee.
Hopefully you find this article helpful. If you have any questions, feel free to drop a comment below. I’ll get back to you ASAP.