Want to update drivers for your ZenBook? Then you’ve come to the right place. In this post, you’ll learn how to update ZenBook drivers step by step. It’s easy and quick.
There are two ways for you to update drivers for your ZenBook:
Way 1: Update the ZenBook driver manually
You can download and install the latest ZenBook drivers manually. To do so:
1) Go to the official website of ASUS.
2) Click the SUPPORT menu at the top and select Drivers & manuals.
3) Enter the model name of your ASUS ZenBook product in the search box (How to find ASUS laptop model?), then click on the Driver & Utility link.
4) Select the OS according to what Windows version your computer is running. Then you’ll see a list of drivers for you to download.
5) Click the DOWNLOAD button next to the driver you wish to download, then the driver will be downloaded to your computer.
6) Double-click on the downloaded executable file (.exe) and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
After you’re done with installing the drivers, reboot your computer for the changes to take effect.
Note: The steps above are based on the current design of the ASUS website. If the design changes, the steps will change. If you see the design changed and the steps are different, you’re appreciated to leave a comment below to let me know. I’ll keep updating the content.
Way 2: Update the ZenBook drivers automatically (recommended)
Manually updating the driver takes time and requires a bit of computer knowledge. If you don’t have the time and computer skills to do it manually, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy, a third-party driver update utility with more than 3 million drivers around the world.
With Driver Easy, you don’t need to know what your laptop model is and what Windows version you have. You can update the drivers with just a few clicks (if you go Pro, you can even update all drivers with just one click). This can save you a lot of time. More importantly, this guarantees you correct and latest drivers.
Here’s how to use Driver Easy to update the drivers for your ZenBook product.
1) Download Driver Easy Free and install it on your computer.
2) Launch the application and click Scan Now to detect any missing or outdated drivers on your computer.
3) Click the Update button next to one driver, then the driver will be downloaded automatically. Once download is done, you can install the driver easily with the step-by-step guide from Driver Easy.
If you upgrade Driver Easy Free to Pro, you can update all drivers with just one click. Just click the Update All button then all drivers will be downloaded and installed automatically.
After updating the drivers, reboot your computer for the changes to take effect.
Hopefully you can easily update the ZenBook drivers with the above steps. If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to drop a comment below. I’ll get back to you ASAP.