When your Toshiba laptop has sound issues, you may want to update the sound card driver to fix the issues. Then you’ve come to the right place. In this post, I’ll show you how to download and install Toshiba sound card drivers. It’s easy and quick!
There are two ways to download and install Toshiba sound card drivers. Just select one of them according to your needs.
Way 1: Download and install Toshiba sound card drivers manually
You can download the sound card driver of your Toshiba laptop from Toshiba’s official website manually. The steps to download drivers from Toshiba’s website vary depending on the country you’re in. Following steps are only for your reference:
1) Go to Toshiba’s official website.
You may notice that the website name is Dynabook instead of Toshiba. That’s because Toshiba has rebranded Dynabook.
2) Select your country, for example, US.
3) Click the Support menu at the top where you should be able to find the driver download option, for example, Drivers & Updates.
4) Enter your laptop model and press the Enter key on your keyboard.
5) Click the audio driver link then the driver will be downloaded to your computer.
6) Once download is done, double-click on the downloaded file (.exe) and follow the instructions on the screen to install the driver.
Tip: If you can’t find the audio driver on Toshiba’s website for your laptop model, you can check on the motherboard manufacturer’s website (How to check what motherboard you have?).
Way 2: Download and install Toshiba sound card drivers automatically
Updating drivers manually takes time and requires you a bit of computer skills. If you don’t have the time and the computer skills to do it manually, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy is a third-party driver update utility with more than 3 billion users around the world. You can use it to detect any problem drivers on your computer in a few seconds, then download and install the driver you need easily.
With Driver Easy, to download and install sound card drivers for your Toshiba laptop, you just need to click your mouse several times. No further computer skill is required. Here’s how to use Driver Easy to update the sound card driver:
1) Download Driver Easy Free and install it on your computer.
2) Launch the application and click the Scan Now button to detect any problem drivers on your computer.
3) Click the Update button next to the sound card driver, for example, Realtek audio driver. Then the driver will be downloaded automatically. Once download is done, you can install the driver easily with the step-by-step guide from Driver Easy.
If you upgrade Driver Easy Free to Pro, you can even update all drivers with just one click. Just click the Update All button, then all drivers will be downloaded and installed automatically.
Hopefully you can update the Toshiba sound card driver easily with the above steps. If you have any questions, feel free to drop a comment below. I’ll get back to you ASAP.